Information We Collect
- Personal information you provide to us: When you sign up for an account or make a request on our website, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Information collected automatically: When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically, such as your IP address, browser type, and device information. We may also collect information about your browsing history and preferences.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide and improve our services, to personalize your experience, and to communicate with you. This may include:
- Fulfilling orders and providing customer support
- Personalizing your account and recommendations
- Sending marketing and promotional emails (if you have opted in to receive such emails)
- Analyzing usage and trends to improve our website and services
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers and business partners who help us operate our business and provide our services
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
Security of Your Information
We take appropriate measures to protect the security of your information. However, no data transmission over the Internet or storage of data is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.